Make Collaboration Simpler and More Cost-Effective While Boosting Productivity
Streamline your business communications while maximizing your IT resources and reducing your costs with Microsoft Lync Server 2013.
By harnessing the power of virtualization, Lync offers a more reliable system that integrates with your existing applications, improves data access and security, and accommodates an increasingly mobile workforce.
Lync offers numerous benefits for both your IT department and your bottom line including better use of resources and the flexibility to grow.
A Better Way to Do Business
With Microsoft Lync Server 2013, you can:
- Unify your communications including instant messaging, voice, video and conferencing across operating systems and mobile devices
- Collaborate from virtually anywhere, anytime
- Improve employee and customer communications
- Share ideas, evolve and gain a more competitive edge
Cost Savings So You Can Do More
Lync allows you to consolidate your data and simplify your processes, freeing up time and money normally spent on IT to invest it in other areas. With a shared IT infrastructure, you're no longer left with the high costs of ownership, and the centralized administration and automation features free up your IT department's time to focus on building strategies for business improvement.
Best of all, Lync works for organizations of all sizes and can be customized to meet your needs. You'll also enjoy reduced downtime with robust backup and disaster recovery features.
Endless Benefits - One Solution
- Connect - With one set of contacts across your applications, detailed user profiles and search functions, your employees can connect quickly and leverage knowledge and expertise, even on the go.
- Collaborate - A built-in desktop, application sharing functions, single-click meeting tools, and whiteboarding allow for seamless conferencing.
- Communicate - Your employees won't miss a beat, no matter where they are, with complete enterprise voice services that stay strong even over unmanaged internet networks.
- Consolidate - Management tasks become more efficient and secure with customizable security and admin features.
- Deploy - Build your own interfaces and applications and launch them directly from Lync, with sophisticated platform support, expanded capabilities and simplified deployment.
What's in It for Your Business?
Want to learn more about how Microsoft Lync Server 2013 can improve your communications and your bottom line? To take a test drive, contact Sudden Communications today.